Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The beginning....

This is my first blog.  I have been trying to think of a way to tell our friends and family about our goings on and being able to let Linnea help.  She needs to improve her typing skills as school will need it more.  I also like to get a different perspective on how she thinks things are.  So here we are.

To start I am patiently waiting to hear if Annika has strep as Linnea had it last week and Ulrik was diagnosed yesterday.  I am also waiting for the snow to start.  Another 4 to 6 inches, between tonight and tomorrow. 

Last night we were given a new dog by Santa Claus, Toby is a black lab bassett hound who is around a year and a half.  He still has some puppy in him.  Annika is still not so sure about a dog her size.  He thinks she wants to play.  The kids were completely shocked especially after having to say goodbye to Jake on Monday night.  We didnt think Santa would deliver so soon, but things fell into place very quickly.  I now am wrestling with how to reaarange our room so hecan sleep on the loveseat instead of between Thomas and I.  I roasted and was squished between a 40 pound dog and a squirmy 2 year old.   Christmas break is also try to break Annika time.  We moved her bed already into Linneas room, but with Linnea being so sick with bronchitis, it didnt work.  Hopefully by the time the kids go back to school Linnea and her will be happily(wink wink) sharing a room full time.

This may be boring and mundane to read about our day to day, but for me it will be a way to work on my writing skills and a place for Linnea to share also.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment